Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WANTED: a Few Good Men (ah ha ha ha!)


I may have mentioned this before, but I tend to get a bigger kick out of my own work than most people. Isn't he just the cutest cowboy you ever done seen?

This was originally just a pencil sketch I had started in my watercolor moly. I ended up taking it into photoshop and digitally coloring him in and adding real denim, plaid, and leather for his shirt, shoes and boots!

Whattya think?

***I apologize for the small picture, Blogger is pissing me off and I can't seem to re-size him without distorting the image. This isn't my first time with computers, lol, I shouldn't be having this problem. I'll keep you posted if I figure it out. In the mean time, sit real close to your screen and get out your magnifying glass!***

Of course as soon as I posted and uploaded the image for the fifth consecutive time the damn thing worked properly....maybe it is me, LOL!!

1 comment:

busylizzy said...

Clicking on the picture to make it bigger worked for me so you must have figured it out. What a cute little cowpoke!! Love the plaid, denim and leather.