Tuesday, June 28, 2011

As Homer would say: DOH!


Holy Jeebus, it's been ages since I've updated this blog! I have no excuses for my sorry behavior other than I was busy and then lazy, in that order.

It's not like I wasn't creating art or designing new things, I even took pictures of everything I was working on! So why then is the blog not getting updated? There is absolutely no good excuse for it, I apologize.

*hangs head in shame*

So here's a teenie-weenie preview of the things that have been taking up my time lately. This is in no way complete. But I've got to save some stuff for future updates, right? More news soon to come, I promise :D

So what are you looking at exactly? My Etsy store logo, a new business card design, new promo postcards, a few teensy looks at pages from my children's book that is four years in the making as well as some just for fun sketch book pages. Okay, comment away, let the threats begin for deserting you all for so long.

3 comments:

busylizzy said...

Forget about seeing comments. People probably quit stopping by since it has been SO LONG since you've posted something. (Guilt applied as only a mother can do.) LOL Good to have you back honey. Keep 'em coming. We like what you do so we can't help wanting to see your 'stuff'.

Rose Hudson said...

glad to see you back lady, looking forward to seeing what you've been up to!xxxx

Kelley said...

Thanks Mom, thanks Rose!! I can't believe how quickly the time flew away from me!!