Saturday, October 18, 2008

I HAVE BECOME ADDICTED!!!

To what you ask? At least my mother will before she jumps to conclusions, LOL, just kidding. A couple of weeks ago, I managed to stumble across something known as "moly x" I, of course had no idea what that meant, and immediately went out exploring. Moly X is simply this...a Moleskine Exchange. Moleskine being a specific brand of sketchbook. Marty Harris (MrtyHrrs1 over at flickr) started this awesome exchange, that I have found myself completely addicted to. Essentially what this is, is a group of artists from around the world, get together and swap sketchbooks with eachother. I draw in theirs, they draw in mine, and by the time it's full, I have art from around 4-10 or so other artists and a sketchbook that's traveled the world. How Effing Cool is that???


So I wanted to share what I've been working on for that, because god-forbid I work on only one project at a time. What kind of sense does that make? Keep in mind that these are still works in progress and only have artwork in them by me.... but, oh well, take a look:

No comments: