Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I now consider myself a member of Tiny Art...

So....a few months back, one of my online exchange buddies introduced me to ATC's (Artist Trading Cards). Not knowing anything about them, I signed up with a small group of very nice artists and was totally flabbergasted by the artwork they put forth on these itty bitty cards. They are literally trading card size, so 2.5 by 3.5 inches and yet some of them are detailed to the point of being ridiculous. With all the molie exchanges I had going on, I didn't feel right getting in on the ATC's because I wasn't sure how long it would take to get the back to the artist, but I did accept an invitation for a private swap. One of the members asked if I'd design a raccoon themed card for her, apparently she's accumulated quite a few and wanted me to add to it. So I did. And here it is...I think he's adorable myself...Hope she finds him as cute as I do...My little raccoon robber....hee hee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, this one is way too cute. i love the racoon.

BlankDaze said...

OMG this is adorable. who knew a raccoon could be so flippin' cute!

JAN said...

Your illustration are adorable and i can just envision them now in a childrens book you are so talented indeed. I would love to trade an atc with you as i would be thrilled to have a piece of your art in my collection. I am fascinated by the beautiful moleys you are creating i only wish my art was up to the standard to participate
artbyjan(at)googlemail(dot)com